Friday, September 2, 2011

This is for me right????

So the other night we heard a rustling in the nursery & realized that the pups had suddenly disappeared?  We walk in the nursery and this is what we walked in to see....lol!!!


Penny looked at us like, "This is for me right?!"  Dusty and I just looked at each other and cracked up laughing!!!  Granted this is from a dog that has not wanted to step foot in the nursery since we have been working on it and now all of a sudden she is sitting in the babies' bouncy seat?!  Too funny!  I think she is definitely warming up to it!
Wrigs, from the get go, has seemed to adjust quite well...he frequents the nursery and sniffs everything out :)  He is the nosey one though! lol! 

Our Sept. 13 apppointment is quickly approaching so I will make sure to post an update on how the appointment goes.  Hopefully we will get better pics of the little ones this time around!

No comments:

Post a Comment